She's two. She's funny. She's beautiful. She says the darndest things. She dances and sings. She's smart. She's kind and soft. She lights up our lives; she's amazing Grace.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Things are better in threes....

It has been awhile but that doesn't mean Ms. G isn't up to something, just means mom is behind in recording. So with no further adieu here's the top three...

1. Grace is actually doing good in nursery in our new ward. She even learned a new song that she sings so loud you can hear her as you come down the hallway. "Ring around the rosy...asses, asses, asses...we all fall down." Yeah she sings it just like that and then she laughs so hard it makes you forget she's cussing and at church no less...

2. Someone we love very much is about to have a baby. When I told Ms. G she said "yay now I can have one too!" Umm, not really kiddo...So I told her she could have one when she was a wife to which she replied, "well then make me a wife!"

And my personal favorite and the one that lets me know we must be doing something right....

We were looking at all the pictures in Grace's room. We have a framed picture of her and her birth mother Linda when Grace is about two months old. So the conversation unfolds like this:
Ms. G: Who's that?
Me: Your mommy.
Ms. G: Nope, YOU my mommy.
Me: Okay, that's Linda holding you.
Ms. G: Kiss Linda mommy

And then we both did because lets be real, we wouldn't have been there without her.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about you and Jazmine's adventures with swearing toddlers. I laugh like a 12 year little boy every time I hear it.

    I'm so glad you are Grace's mommy. She is one in a million!!

    ReplyDelete