She's two. She's funny. She's beautiful. She says the darndest things. She dances and sings. She's smart. She's kind and soft. She lights up our lives; she's amazing Grace.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

And So It Begins...

I know January is almost over and as such I'm a little behind on this goal, but if the joy is in the doing that I'm happy to be typing away.....

Grace is something else. Anyone who has met her has fallen for her; she casts this little magical web over people that entrances and entices. She's also growing up way too fast for mommy's liking!

I wanted to track her; her likes and dislikes. Her good days and bad. At year's end I want to combine it all and make her a book; a year captured in her favorite form. Everyone told us how fast she'd grow and while we believed these to be true statements, I'm astounded by the presence of a girl, not my baby. As she's taken to saying these days, "I'm not a baby but lets make a baby."

Here's hoping life doesn't derail me in this endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment