She's two. She's funny. She's beautiful. She says the darndest things. She dances and sings. She's smart. She's kind and soft. She lights up our lives; she's amazing Grace.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

By Myself...

Blatant warning here: Grace is going to the bathroom in the video. It isn't vulgar or anything but if hearing/seeing others use the restroom is not not your style don't watch, but I promise it's funny....

On other notes, Ms. G has taken to saying some pretty funny things of late, they are:
1. If you ask her to share something she will say "but of course"
2. Apparently she's SCCCAAAARRRRED of everything. I'm scared that she sounds like a rapper for Atlanta when she says it.
3. When she goes outside she's looking for a few things: turkeys, bunnies, birds and poop. Good thing too because poop she says "stinks like crap".
4. When I leave for school she says "bye bye mommy, I might be good!"

Enjoy the video and our little love bug!

At one point I start laughing after Grace says something, you can't make out what it is, but she said she's "making bubbles"; she's amazed that when the urine combines with the toilet water you get such a reaction. It makes me laugh every time....

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten, you are such a good mom. Kudos to you for using the word "vagina." I was chastised by some of the mommy set for saying that - but I still think it's the right thing to say. It's a body part - and saying "chi-chi" just makes it seem dirty.

    Gracie is amazing! What a good girl for being potty trained so early.

    ReplyDelete