She's two. She's funny. She's beautiful. She says the darndest things. She dances and sings. She's smart. She's kind and soft. She lights up our lives; she's amazing Grace.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

Ms. G went to his first baseball game today and she was more into the game than half the people dotted across the lawn seats...She couldn't get enough of everything she saw and she kept screaming "BAAAASSSSEEEBALL mommy". A few weeks back we went camping and Grace picked up a bat and ball and actually managed to hit a few. Surprisingly she can pitch that ball too...More interesting is how she can do it with either her left or right hand...

Today my dad said that maybe I should look into t-ball for her. I didn't know she was paying attention but she jumped right in and said "I'm gonna be a star!"

I'm anticipating many a summer day at a baseball diamond... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment