She's two. She's funny. She's beautiful. She says the darndest things. She dances and sings. She's smart. She's kind and soft. She lights up our lives; she's amazing Grace.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Gracie is Funny

Ask her, she'll tell you - she's funny. Here's some of the more recent ones...

1. She was watching So You Think You Can Dance and first she yells "whoa look at that skirt" (it was flapper-esque)then when she started dancing Grace yelled "Dance Girlie, shake those hips!"

2. Grace drools when she sleeps, now if she wakes up and there's a wet spot she'll say "Ooops...I dripped"

3. I asked Grace if she wanted to dance..."Do your happy feet" I said to which she replied "My feet aren't happy they are stinky"

4. Grace started Moo-ing when I changed her poop after nap. "Why are you moo-ing Grace" "Because it stinks like cows"

5. Grace likes to ride the carousel at the mall and the lady asked Grace if she liked horses: "Yes I do but Mom doesn't; she's kind of a scaredy horse"

3 comments:

  1. What a way to make us smile! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. She's too precious. What an amazing adventure it is going to be raising her. Thanks for letting us watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese has to marry your Grace - they are absolutely hysterical.... oh Grace IS funny! However, Reese would say "That is NOT Hysterical!" LOL

    ReplyDelete